After a series of leaks and rumors, Samsung has finally announced an addition to the Galaxy A10, the Samsung Galaxy A10s. The traditional Galaxy A10 was launched in the first half of this year. Now the A10s comes with some interesting changes that should please users in the premium mid-range segment.
The main highlight goes to the addition of the dual rear camera. The primary sensor is 13MP with f/1.8 aperture, plus an exclusive f/2.4 aperture 2-megapixel camera sensor. Another eye-catching feature is the addition of the rear fingerprint reader, which was not on the standard Galaxy A10.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Technical Specifications
- Display: Infinity-V 6.2-inch TFT Screen with HD+ resolution (1520×720 pixels)
- Processor: Eight-core processor, four 1.5 GHz, and four 2.0 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage space (expandable via MicroSD)
- Rear Camera: Dual rear camera with:
- 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 2-megapixel depth-of-field secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: Single 8-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168 grams
Galaxy A10s Price and Availability
Right now, Samsung has not disclosed the pricing and availability of the Galaxy A10s. The only thing we know is that the Galaxy A10s will hit markets around the world in black, blue, green and red color options.