Continuing its legacy of offering premium quality smartphones at affordable prices, Motorola today announced the availability of Motorola One Action in India. The newest addition to the Motorola one family lets you capture your world on the go and see it on the big screen. The phone comes a few days after the event in Brazil.
This announcement is not surprising, because the company had already informed that it would be presenting a new product in the Asian country. A few days back, the company teased the India launch. In addition to showing the phone, the brand also disclosed the price of Motorola One Action in India.
Motorola One Action Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9609 processor with 2.2 GHz Octa-core CPU and Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage with microSD card support (up to 512GB)
- Dimensions: 160.1mm X 71.2mm X 9.15mm
- Weight: 176g
- Display: 6.3” FHD+ (1080*2520) 21:9, 432 PPI, LTPS IPS, 2.5D Glass; 84% screen to body ratio
- Rear Camera: Three camera sensors:
- 12-megapixel main sensor; f/1.8; 1.25μm; PDAF
- 5-megapixel depth sensor
- 16-megapixel third sensor
- Front Camera: 12-megapixel
- Battery: 3500mAh non-removable battery with 10W rapid charger
- Networks: 4G LTE (Cat6), UMTS / HSPA+, GSM / EDGE
India Bands 2G: GSM band 2/3/5/8, 3G: WCDMA band 1/2/5/8, 4G: LTE band 1/3/5/7/8/20/38/40/41
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 EDR + BLE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot and USB Type-C Port
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, and Gyroscope.
Price, Availability, and Offers in India
The Motorola One Action will go on sale in India starting August 30 at 12 Noon on e-commerce platform Flipkart. The phone will be available at a price tag of Rs. 13,999 stunning Denim Blue color option.
Below are the exciting launch offers on Flipkart and for Jio users:
- 3 months No cost EMI on all Credit and Debit Cards
- Upto Rs 1000 off on Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards
- Cashback of ₹2200/- and additional data upto 125 GB for Jio subscribers