To compete with mid-range offerings from Redmi, Realme, and Xiaomi, and Chinese smartphone maker UMIDIGI has officially introduced the UMIDIGI X smartphone. The highlight of the phone is the in-display fingerprint sensor and triple rear cameras. The fingerprint readers integrated into the screen have taken very little to reach the mid-market.
The UMIDIGI X smartphone will be officially going on sale starting August 26, but at the moment the company has not revealed the sale price. But seeing the specs we can say that it’ll arrive as mid-ranger.
Let’s check out the complete technical specs sheet of UMIDIGI X:
UMIDIGI X Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.35-inch AMOLED HD+ screen with waterdrop notch
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 with 2 GHz octa-core CPU and ARM Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
- Rear Camera: Triple rear cameras with main sensor 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 with f/1.79 aperture, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle secondary sensor and a third 5-megapixel sensor for depth of field
- Front Camera: 16- megapixel front camera
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE connectivity (including band 20), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, 3.5 mm jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,150 mAh battery with 18-watt rapid charge
- Dimensions of 158.6 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm and weight of 195 grams
Along with the UMIDIGI X, the company has also introduced UMIDIGI Upods True Wireless headphones and it’ll also go on sale August 26 at a discounted price of $ 9.99, reserved for the first 10,000 buyers.
The first 1,000 buyers of UMIDIGI X will also receive UMIDIGI Upods headphones completely free of charge.