Already seen recently in renders, the Vivo Z5 premium mid-range smartphone is finally launched in China today. Featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset and 4 options for RAM and storage, the new smartphone stands out for its well-known look of a waterdrop-shaped notch screen and a set of triple cameras, the main sensor being 48MP.
When compared to other devices of the Z-series, we can observe that Vivo Z5 phone is an evolution of the well-known Vivo Z5x which was launch in May this year. Both handsets share almost the same look except the fingerprint sensor at the rear of Z5x and the punch-hole camera design.
However, both are quite different in terms of hardware. Let’s check out the technical specifications of the Vivo Z5 smartphone.
Vivo Z5 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.38-inch FullHD+ AMOLED with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB, 128GB or 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Front camera: 32MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 1.8 + 120º wide-angle + 8MP f / 2.2 + 2MP depth sensor f / 2.2
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with fast 22.5W charging
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Price and Availability
- 6 / 64GB: 1,598 Yuan
- 6 / 128GB: 1,898 Yuan
- 6 / 256GB: 1,998 Yuan
- 8 / 128GB: 2,298 Yuan