Xiaomi has launched the successor to Mi A2, the Mi A3 Android One phone in India. It’s a major upgrade in almost all aspects including camera, processor, display and more. Previous models came with Full HD panel and this time we have a Super AMOLED display, big battery, 32MP selfie camera, and a 48MP rear camera.
The phone was teased last month along with the Light variant. But right now, India sees only the standard variant of the Mi A3. Maybe, the Light variant arrives later. The phone is P2i splash proof which makes it safe against accidental spills and also comes with Triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Let’s check out the hardware configuration of the Xiaomi Mi A3.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.08-inch display with Super AMOLED display
- Processor: Qualcommlb Snapdragon 665 SoC with 11nm process technology
- Rear Camera: Triple camera sensors with 48MP primary sensor+8MP secondary sensor+2MP sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4030 mAh battery
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB.
Price and Availability in India
The Mi A3 will be available in the first sale in India on August 23 with price starting at Rs. 12,999 for the 4/64GB variant and 15,999 for the 6/128GB model.