Just as promised a few days ago, Huawei at an event in China launched the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus phone. We’ve already seen the images of the handsets leaked before the launch. It has a screen with up to 91% viewing area, triple camera at the back, front camera in a pop-up module and HiSilicon Kirin 710F chipset.
The design of this smartphone brings good changes compared to its predecessor, quitting the use of any notch to give full user visibility to the 6.59-inch IPS LCD screen. The pop-up module houses a 16MP camera and the main camera at the rear is 48MP.
Along with the three cameras on the back, there is the physical fingerprint reader, a biometric widely used by users. The performance of the Enjoy 10 Plus is highlighted by the HiSilicon Kirin 710F chipset, which gives this mid-range device the performance balance to make it attractive to users.
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.59 “Full HD + (2340 × 1080)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710F
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Mali G51 MP4
- RAM and Storage: 4/64 GB, 4/128 GB, 6/128 GB or 8/128 GB
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Operating System: EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions and Weight: 163.5 × 77.3 × 8.8mm and 196.8g
Price and Availability
The Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus began selling today in China in three configuration variants.
- 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage – 1,499 Yuan
- 6 GB of RAM , 128GB of storage + – 1,799 Yuan
- 8 GB of RAM , 128GB of storage + – 2,099 Yuan