The Infinix Hot 8 smartphone has been announced for the Indian market, and brings interesting configurations to its target audience, delivering an attractive set for a low price where the three camera set and the 5,000 mAh battery pack are the main highlights.
This budget offering from Infinix has a 6.52-inch display with HD+ resolution and thin edges and 90.3% uptake, reaching a ratio of 20:9 that not even the waterdrop shaped notch can achieve. Another highlight of the display is the use of 2.5D curved glass that complements its rounded design, giving even smoother touch.
In terms of connections, it has a micro-USB port and 3.5mm headphone port. At the rear, there is a fingerprint sensor and a set of three cameras with a flash. Each sensor has a specific purpose to give quality images, highlighting a particular element in depth mode and sharpness in night shots.
Infinix Hot 8 performance is targeted for users looking for an intermediary that meets basic needs, where the device has no lock-ups on simple tasks and still provides space for downloading applications, games and storing other files.
Infinix Hot 8 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.52-inch AMOLED display with HD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD card up to 256 GB
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Triple rear camera:
- 13MP main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture
- 2MP secondary sensor (depth)
- Tertiary sensor for night photos
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie running under XOS 5.0 interface
Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 8 price in India is Rs. 6,999 and will be available from September 12th exclusively on the e-commerce platform Flipkart in Cosmic Purple and Quetzal Cyan colors.