Motorola has officially launched another One Family phone in Brazil, Germany, and Argentina, the Motorola One Zoom. In Germany, the phone was launched at the IFA trade fair. The smartphone has some differences, although it brings together interesting features from its older brothers, Motorola One Vision and Motorola One Action.
A key feature of the new model is the inclusion of four rear cameras, arranged on the mobile phone with two pair alignment, forming with the Motorola logo a look similar to a domino. The camera is designed to capture images at any distance and under different light conditions.
The main sensor has 48 megapixels equipped with Quad Pixel technology, OIS (optical image stabilization, which keeps the lens steady, reducing the possibility of blurring) and Night Vision. Other three sensors are 8MP optical zoom lens with OIS, 16MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP lens to aid in portrait mode and artificial intelligence.
Motorola has adopted a 6.4-inch Max Vision OLED display translating to a pixel density of 403 ppi. There is a waterdrop notch on the display and in-display fingerprint sensor. You’ll also get a 3.5mm headphone jack and Type-C USB port.
Motorola One Zoom Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and 9.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB, expandable via microSD
- Rear: 48MP (f / 1.7) + 8MP + 16MP (117 °) + 5MP
- Front: 25MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 190g
- Connectivity: Type-C USB Port / 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Colors: Titanium, Bronze, and Violet
Right now, there is no word on the availability of the Motorola One Zoom in India.