Realme 5 has started getting September OTA update which is also its second update since launch. The new update comes with version RMX1911EX_11_A.13_190909_81277b1e and brings Digital Wellbeing, along with camera improvements and improved system stability.
The Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro were launched last month under the Redmi 5 series. Last week, the Realme 5 received its first software update which brought security fixes for August 2019 and software improvements to the camera.
The new firmware also optimizes the interaction with on-screen actions that involve several fingers in some third-party applications, while improving the clarity in HDR mode and the preview effect in portrait mode for a night scene.
Check out the complete changelog for the Realme 5 update:
● Improved system stability
● Added Digital Wellbeing
● Optimized the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps
● Improved the clarity and preview effect in portrait mode in night scene
● Improved the clarity in HDR mode
● Improved the effect of the rear main camera in zoom mode
● Improved the color performance and clarity of the front camera
● Improved the color performance of macro photography
This OTA update is rolling in phases so it might take some time to reach all eligible handsets. So you can wait for the update to land on your device.