As announced by Realme a few days ago, the Realme X2 mid-range smartphone finally enters the Chinese market. It comes with some decent specs such as a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a droplet notch, Snapdragon 730G SoC supported by up to 8GB of RAM.
The main highlight feature of the handset is its quad-camera setup at the rear with 64MP Samsung GW1 main sensor. The phone houses a 32MP selfie camera and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 interface on top.
The device includes AI scene recognition, Google Chrome boost, Super nightscape, and Expert modes and EIS support for videos. The screen integrates an in-display fingerprint sensor and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The back features a hyperbola light effect and the phone encloses a 4000 mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charge that allows you to charge your smartphone up to 67% in just 30 minutes, it also comes with a USB Type-C port.
Realme X2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED display (2340 × 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa-Core processor (2.2 GHz Dual + 1.8 GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) with 64 GB of storage memory (UFS 2.1) or 8GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) with 128 GB of storage memory (UFS 2.1), storage memory, expandable up to 256 GB with microSD in both the variants
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear Camera: Quadruple rear camera made up of a Samsung GW1 64MP 1 / 1.72″ sensor, pixel size 0.8 μm, f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, an 8MP wide-angle lens (119 °) with aperture f / 2.25, 1.12 μm pixel size, a 2MP depth sensor, f / 2.4 aperture, 1.75 μm pixel size and a 2MP lens for 4 cm macros with f / 2.4 aperture, pixel size 1.75μm
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimum) with 30 W VOOC fast charge
- Dimensions & Weight: 158.7 × 75.2 × 8.6 mm; Weight: 182 g
Price and Availability
Realme X2 is available in pearl white and pearl blue color options starting at a price of 1599 yuan for the 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant, while the 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant cost 1899 yuan, however from 24 to 26 September there will be a discount of 100 yuan. Realme X2 will be launched in India in December as Realme XT 730G.