Realme today launched a new smartphone in the Indian market, the Realme XT. The highlight of the device is the quad-camera setup at the rear featuring a 64MP primary sensor. The phone will be competing with Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi. However, the main competitor will be the Redmi Note 8 Pro which is due to be launched in India in the coming months.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is already launched in China and it also sports a 64MP rear camera sensor. So, we’re eagerly waiting for this device to arrive in India to see which performs better in attractive and technical features.
Last month, Realme brought the new Realme 5 Series in India for the mid-range market. The series includes the Realme 5 and 5 Pro. These devices also equip four cameras at the rear with 48-megapixel primary sensor in the Pro variant.
Realme XT Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 processor, Adreno 618 GPU support
- RAM and Storage: 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of storage
- Four Rear Cameras:
- 64MP Main Sensor (f / 1.8)
- 8MP Ultra-Wide Lens (F / 2.25)
- 2MP Portrait Lens (f / 2.4)
- 2MP Macro Lens (f / 2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with support for VOOC Flash Charge 3.2
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6 skin on top
Realme XT Price and Availability
Keeping the price tag competitive, the price of Realme XT in India starts at Rs. 15,999 for the 4/64GB variant. The price of 6/64GB model is 16,999, while the top variant with 8/128GB version comes at a price tag of Rs. 18,999.
The Realme XT in India will be available for purchase in the first sale on September 16 via Flipkart. Offline availability of the handset will be announced soon.