Motorola has just launched a new smartphone in the Indian market, the Motorola One Macro at a remarkable price tag. The highlight of the phone is its dedicated Macro Vision camera that gets you 5x closer to your subject. The AI Camera system in the handset comes with quad sensors and laser autofocus technology that allows you to focus in a fraction of a second for exceptional pictures.
Other highlights of the Motorola One Macro is 4,000 mAh battery, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage and a triple camera setup at the rear. The design is really what we saw in the various leaked photos and renders. It has three cameras positioned vertically in the upper left corner, while at the front, there is a waterdrop-shaped notch and relatively thin edges at the sides and upper part, the lower one a little thicker than the others.
Motorola One Macro Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch 19: 9 aspect ratio screen with HD + resolution (1520×720 pixels)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70 Eight-Core Processor
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Triple rear camera:
- 13-megapixel main sensor with f / 2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixel secondary sensor for depth of field
- 2-megapixel tertiary sensor for macro images
- Front Camera: 8 megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery.
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie as operating system
Price and Availability
Motorola One Macro Price in India is Rs. 9,999 and will be available on sale from 00:00hrs 12 October, 2019 on Flipkart in stunning Space Blue variant