Android 10 was made official by Google a few weeks ago and since then companies started to prepare to deliver the update for their phones. OnePlus has already made new mobile software available for its OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, just as Redmi has already delivered for the Redmi K20 Pro. Other brands are beta testing the system, and now Oppo joins it.
Today, the Chinese company has released Android 10 in its beta version for the first generation Oppo Reno. Along with the new OS update, the ColorOS 6 interface is also rolling out with its improvements and new features.
This update was scheduled for the end of October, but to the delight of users, it is released earlier. It’s noteworthy that right now the update is being made available only in China.
The brand also confirmed that the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition should receive the Android 10 beta update by mid-month, but without setting a specific day for it. A date for the arrival of the stable release has not been revealed either, so wait a while.
Oppo Reno Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (2340x1080p)
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8 GB of RAM and 128GB/256 GB internal storage
- Front Camera: 16MP retractable front camera with LED flash and f / 2.0 aperture
- Dual rear camera:
- Sony IMX586 48MP main sensor with f / 1.7 and PDAF focus
- 5MP secondary sensor with f / 2.4
- Battery: 3,765 mAh battery with fast charge VOOC 3.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 interface
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm