The Xiaomi made official a few months ago a new line of smartphones in the Chinese market, called Mi CC9, comprising the Mi CC9e, the Mi CC9 standard and also by Mi CC9 Meitu Edition. The first two even began to be sold in the international market as Mi A3 and also as Mi 9 Lite, respectively.
But new information points to the arrival of a fourth device called the Mi CC9 Pro. This model has previously been rumored to have a 108-megapixel main camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. It is supposed to have even received EEC certification.
Now reports say it will feature wireless charging technology, as will the Mi Mix 3 and Mi 9 siblings, with speeds up to 20 watts. It is also said that it will be offered with 6 or 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB or 256 GB of storage.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Expected Technical Specifications
- Unidentified AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- 6 GB or 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage space
- Triple rear camera:
- 108-megapixel main sensor manufactured by Samsung
- 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle secondary sensor
- 12-megapixel telephoto tertiary sensor
- Single 32-megapixel front camera with Samsung GD1 sensor
- 4000 mAh battery with 27-watt fast charge support
- Android 10