Motorola has officially introduced four new Android smartphones in different markets around the globe including Italy, Brazil, and India. These handsets are Motorola Moto G8 Plus, Moto G8 Play, Moto E6 Play and Motorola One Macro (already launched in India a few days back). The Moto G8 Plus is launched in India while the other three models in Italy and Brazil.
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus, the most “ambitious” in the range comes with a Qualcomm SoC and focuses heavily on the photographic sector, consisting of three rear and one front sensor. It has a 4000 mAh. Here is the complete technical sheet:
Motorola Moto G8 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full-HD+ IPS Max Vision display with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor and GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC with 2 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of DDR4 RAM and 64 GB of internal memory (expandable up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera with 48MP main sensor (f / 1.7, with Quad Pixel technology, 1.6 um), 5MP depth sensor (f / 2.2, 1.12 um) and Action Cam (sensor from 16MP, f / 2.2, Quad Pixel technology, 2 um, dedicated 117 ° ultra-wide-angle FOV video)
- Front Camera: 25 MP front camera (f / 2.0, Quad Pixel technology, 1.8 um)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, 3.5mm jack port, USB Type-C
- Sensors: fingerprint reader, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, and digital compass
- Battery: Non-removable 4000 mAh battery, compatible with 15W TurboPower charging.
- OS: Android 9 Pie
Moto G8 Plus Price and Availability
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus will be available soon for purchase in India in Cosmic Blue and Crystal Pink color options via the e-commerce platform Flipkart Rs. 13,999.