After seeing rumors and leaks for weeks, Redmi Note 8T finally announced. It’s the updated version of Redmi Note 8 and brings an NFC antenna and the 18W quick charging support with charger included in the kit. It’ll be available in 3 color options black, white or blue.
There is a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch screen, 13MP front camera, and a rear set 4 cameras, the main one being 48MP, accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide and two 2MP sensors for macro and depth shots.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset drives the handset and 3 options of combination between RAM and internal storage (3 / 32GB, 4 / 64GB or 4 / 128GB) with the possibility to extend the microSD storage and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Let’s have a look at the technical specifications of the device in a listable form.
Redmi Note 8T Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch LTPS Full HD+ LCD with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB, 64GB or 128GB
- External storage: up to 128GB microSD
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Front camera: 13MP
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 1.6 + 8MP wide f / 2.2 + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with 18W fast charging support
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Price and Availability
Right now, the phone is launched in the European market and will be available for sale in Italy, Spain, France, and Germany. Currently, there is no news on the arrival of Redmi Note 8T in India, but we’ll let you know if any update comes.