The South Korean tech giant has introduced its new phone for the entry-level segment. The Samsung Galaxy A01 smartphone comes with the Infinity-V display and the giant storage. Despite having the same name as the model under approval in Brazil since mid-November, the device seems to have distinct characteristics from those previously revealed. Check out the details:
The phone has a waterdrop notch on the display which Samsung calls “Infinity-V” format. The front end doesn’t look as big as most advanced phones, especially due to the bottom edge. At the rear, no fingerprint reader appears, while the dual camera set is located in the upper left corner, with an LED flash below. There is even a headphone jack on the top of the Samsung Galaxy A01.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ Infinity-V screen with a notch
- Processor: Octa-core processor (quad 1.95 GHz + quad 1.45 GHz)
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with microSD expansion up to 512 GB
- Rear Camera: Dual Rear Camera with 13MP (f / 2.2) + 2MP (Depth; f / 2.4) sensors
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 70.86 x 8.34 mm
Price and Availability
Samsung has only published the technical specs and some photos of the Galaxy A01 on its official website. Right now, no information is available on the pricing and availability.