After bringing improvements to OxygenOS 7 open beta for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, the Chinese manufacturer is now introducing the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for both handsets. Among the big news of this new beta update is the addition of the one-handed mode gesture.
Users can now notice the new option where the user can enable and facilitate one-handed navigation and can reach the higher parts of the application interface by simply making a middle-down gesture of the screen at the edge of the display.
In addition to the new one-hand operation mode, the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 offers fixes for some camera issues and December 2019 Android security patch update. it also includes screen issues on app uninstall pages, system stability fixes, and general bugs.
Check out the full changelog below:
- Optimized the mistouches when the phone was in the pocket
- Fixed the display issue on the uninstalling page
- Updated Android security patch to 2019. 12
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Fixed the crash issue while opening the App
- Fixed the black screen issue
Remember, this is a beta update so it may not as stable as official OTAs and will be released for members registered in the beta program.