We’ve been hearing about the launch of a new Poco phone for a quite long time, the Poco X2. Now the phone finally launched in the Indian market today. There are some major highlights of the phone is 120Hz RealityFlow display, 4500 mAh battery, and 64MP primary rear camera.
Prior to launch, we’ve also seen several rumors and renders regarding the handset, but now when the phone is official we can see all the details. The front has dual selfie cameras and four rear cameras. The phone seems to be the renamed version of the Redmi K30.
Poco X2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, FHD+ resolution, and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- Quadruple rear camera:
- Sony IMX686 64MP main sensor ef / 1.9
- 8MP wide-angle 120-degree sensor
- 2MP macro sensor (2-10cm)
- 2MP depth sensor
- Dual front camera:
- 20MP Main Sensor
- 2MP sensor for depth of field data
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery with 27W fast charging support
- OS: Android 10 under the MIUI 11 interface
Poco X2 Price and Availability
The price of Poco X2 in India starts at Rs. 15,999 for the base 6GB of RAM + 64GB of storage variant. The 6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage has a price tag of Rs. 16,999. The high-end 8GB of RAM + 256GB of storage version is priced at Rs 19,999. The Poco X2 will be available starting February 11 at midday via e-commerce platform Flipkart.