Milanote is a visual note-taking app for creatives. It allows users to step outside the
norms of note-taking and create their own digital spaces with a drag and drop interface.
It’s essential for the research, thinking, and planning behind your next great piece of work!
By design, it feels a lot like working on the wall in a creative studio – visual, tactile, and sometimes a bit messy – Milanote is a great fit for designers who work in teams remotely.
– Write notes & to-do lists, upload images & files and save things you find on the web
– Organize visually using the flexible drag and drop interface.
– Boards by default are a private place to think, but with a single click you can create a shared workspace for collaboration with your team
– Milanote is filled with hundreds of built-in templates to help you get started with a variety of different projects, from creating a mood board to writing that perfect creative brief.
– Anything you save in the Milanote app will be ready to organize as soon as you’re back at your computer.
Milanote is available in Free and Pro version. The free version allows you to add 100 notes, images, or links, as well as upload 10 files and share unlimited boards. The Pro costs $9.99/month when filed annually or $12.50 when billed monthly. It gives the user everything on the free plan plus unlimited notes, images, links, and files as well as a search function.