Oppo has launched a new mid-range phone in its home country with 5G connectivity, the Oppo A72 5G. The phone packs a MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G processor and a display with a 90 Hz refresh rate. Other highlight features of the new device include the 4040 mAh battery, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
The front of the Oppo A72 5G features a punch-hole display and the rear packs a set of three cameras. Check out the full specifications below:
Oppo A72 5G Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G processor made with 7nm technology
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of LPPDR4x RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.1 integrated memory
- Battery: 4040 mAh battery with 18W fast charge support (through a USB Type-C port)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera with16-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, and 2 megapixels black and white sensor)
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel front camera
- Operating System: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
Pricing and Availability
The Oppo A72 5G is launched in China at price CNY 1,899 (around INR 20,000) and will be available in three colors (Simple Black, Neon, and Oxygen Violet) starting from 31 July. Right now, there is information regarding the launch of the handset outside China.