After launching in the international market with a very unattractive price, Xiaomi has now brought the much-awaited Redmi Note 9 in India. Here also, the device comes with attractive pricing and decent specs, especially in battery and camera departments.
In the Indian market, the handset offers much more realistic values and, in fact, adapt to what the device actually is.
With a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen, the phone implements a new design standard in the line of mid-range smartphones. It has a rear camera set with four lenses arranged inside a square module positioned in the center of the back cover. Check out the detailed specs.
Redmi Note 9 Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD+ 2340x1080p resolution and 19.5:9 ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset
- Processor and GPU: 12 nm processor with eight cores up to 2.0 GHz and ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3 GB/4 GB of RAM and 64 GB/128 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 13MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 48MP main sensor (f / 1.79)
- 8MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 2MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2MP sensor for depth of field data
- Battery: 5,020 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- Bluetooth 5.0, infrared sensor, 4G, NFC and tray with two chips + microSD card
- A fingerprint reader on the back cover
- 3.5mm headphone jack and USB-C connector
Redmi Note 9 Pricing and Availability
The Redmi Note 9 in India hits the market with a price of Rs. 11,999 for the model with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage, and RS. 14,999 for the most powerful model with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB storage. The phone will be available for sale on July 24.