Launched in Malaysia in May this year, the Vivo Y30 now hit the Indian market with decent specs at a mid-range price tag. The highlight of the handset is 5,000 mAh battery and quad-camera set at the rear, 4GB RAM, and 128 GB storage.
A highlight in terms of software is the presence of the so-called Ultra Game Mode, in addition to having features such as Multi Turbo 3.0. The cell phone also supports microSD for storage expansion.
The processor chosen by Vivo is the MediaTek Helio P35 clocked at 2.3 GHz and the notebook already comes with Android 10 pre-installed.
Vivo Y30 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.47 inch screen with HD + resolution (1560x720p)
- Chipset and GPU: MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset and PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of expandable storage via microSD up to 512 GB
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 13MP main sensor with f / 2.2 aperture
- 8MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 2MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2MP sensor for depth of field data
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery