After launching in Indonesia, the Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has launched the Oppo A33 for the Indian market. This new mid-range smartphone comes with some impressive features and hardware specifications. Some of them include a display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a massive 5000 mAh battery, an 18W fast charge, and an AI triple camera.
The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen features a punch-hole design to house an 8MP selfie camera. The phone has a plastic build with a fingerprint sensor on its back. Talking bout the engine, the Oppo A33 is run by the Snapdragon 460 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Let’s have a look at the technical specifications ina listable manner
Oppo A33 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 460 processor
- RAM and Storage: 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with an option to expand via MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 13 MP main sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, P2 port, support for USB OTG and fingerprint reader
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
- OS: Android 10 running under the Color OS 7.5 interface