ASUS has launched the updated ASUS Chromebox 4, which brings several internal updates to make the product even better. Among the renovations applied by the company, is the presence of 10th generation Intel processors, giving even more speed in navigation, as well as the latest version of Chrome OS, being a very current system to allow users to find complete equipment and with the possibility to download the applications directly from the Play Store.
The mini PC has the same design as the previous generation, maintaining a visual standard that has been seen by the public since the first version. We can find only the power button and various connectors, such as two USB 3.2 ports that allow the connection of up to 3 4K monitors, the microSD card reader and a 3.5 mm slot on the front.
At the rear, it has HDMI 2.0, USB type-C 3.2, which also supports power supply and DisplayPort, 802.11ax dual-band Wi-Fi (with support for Wi-Fi 6), and an integrated cooler to prevent that overheating episodes happen.
Check out the technical features of the ASUS Chromebox 4.
- All-new ASUS Chromebox 4 features the power of 10th Generation Intel Core or Celeron processors.
- Dual HDMI and USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 ports support up to three 4K displays.
- Intel WiFi 6 provides ultrafast network speeds.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports enable quick data transfers, and USB-C also supports power delivery and DisplayPort connections.
- Automatic software and security updates protect the system from viruses, malware, and other security issues.
- Built-in Google Play support enables access to thousands of Android apps via the power of a mini PC.
- The new lockable VESA mount securely attaches to surfaces and offers expanded usage scenarios.