In addition to the recently launched Nova 8 series, Huawei also took the opportunity to launch the Huawei Enjoy 20 SE in China. It is a premium mid-range phone and stands out for its cost-benefit, with an aggressive price tag and decent technical specifications.
Speaking of which, we start with the 6.67-inch Full HD+ screen with a punch-hole design and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Some of the highlights of this phone include 5G connectivity, 5000 mAh battery, and quad-camera sensors at the rear. It also has a 128GB storage option.
Let’s have look at the technical specs of this new Huawei phone.
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2400) screen with 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor
- RAM and Storage: 4 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Quadruple rear camera:
- 48 MP main
- Ultra-wide 8 MP
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 2 MP macro
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 22.5-Watt charge
- OS: Android 10 operating system with EMUI 11 skin on top
- Colors: gold, green and black
Price and Availability
The phone will be available from January 15, 2021, in China. There are two variants and the price for both variants are:
- 4 GB + 128 GB – CN ¥ 1,299 (around INR 14,652)
- 8 GB + 128 GB – CN ¥ 1,499 (around INR 16,900)