Soon after launching the A15s, the Chinese company has launched another mid-range phone, the Oppo A53 5G. This phone arrives in China and features 5G connectivity. Despite the name being a reference to the simpler A53 model, the new 5G variant restructures the entire device. Not only in its specifications, which abandon the Snapdragon 460, but also in its design.
We also see the square camera module, a fingerprint reader on the side, and more. Its specifications are in line with most of the recent leaks. It has an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor at 2.0 GHz and dual-mode 5G connectivity. The IPS LCD screen has a size of 6.5-inch and offers a pixel resolution of 2400×1080.
The phone is available in 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage variant and runs on Android 10. Let’s have a look at the tech specs of the handset.
Oppo A53 5G Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution (2400×1080 pixels)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with an option to expand the memory with a MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 16 MP main sensor
- 2 MP secondary sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: USB-C, Dual-SIM, and P2 port for headphones
- Battery: 4,040 mAh with 10W charging support
- OS: Android 10 running under the ColorOS 7.2 interface
Price and Availability
The Oppo A53 5G is now available for booking in China only at a price of 1299 Yuan.