After the beta update, Asus Zenfone 6 Android 11 stable update now released. The update arrives with build number 18.0610.2011.107 and carries interface improvements and some other changes. The beta update came in September, since then, little information has emerged about the 2019 flagship update.
But now a stable, but limited version of the software has finally begun to be released to smartphone owners. The update is discoverable in the ASUS Zentalk forum for the Korean region. Some users have already started to report the availability of the new version of the software.
In addition, you can also find some native features of Android 11. these include the new notification bubbles and the control of smart devices through the smartphone’s power menu. It’s worth noting that Asus Zenfone 6 Android 11 update, for now, is rolling out only in Taiwan. The rollout is going out in stages, so it may take a few weeks for more phones to get the update or for the new version to reach other countries.
Check out the changelog below.
Asus Zenfone 6 Android 11 Update Changelog
- Upgrade the system to Android 11
- Back up your data before upgrading, and if you want to go back from Android 11 to Android 10, you can do so using an official package, but all your data will be purged.
- Some third-party software is not yet compatible with Android 11
- Remove private listening, ZenUI Help with one-handed mode.
- The PowerMaster function is integrated into the battery settings. Remove the Avast scan engine.
- The desktop removes options such as smart classification, alignment icons, icon suits, and more. Tap the screen space to spread the application icon.
- Import the new ZenUI interface design
- Adjust the quick set-up panel interface and support media control. Remove multi-window portals and add proximity sharing options (manually added)
- The Wi-Fi Auto-Download and Install setting for system updates is turned on by default
- Third-party desktop support uses full-screen gestures
If you own the Zenfone 6 in a region other than Korea, then you can wait for the update to arrive. You’ll get a notification once it’s ready.