Call of Duty is being a huge success on PC and consoles. As expected, its Mobile version is also no different, and already exceeds 300 million downloads. Entering its second year of life, Call of Duty Mobile today receives its first season of the year 2021: Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: New Order.
After ending 2020 with “Going Dark”, the game now brings a series of great news with a cyber world theme. The two main additions are the debut of the Reclaim map, created exclusively for CoD: Mobile, and the Blitz Battle Royale mode, which supports up to 40 players for fast-paced matches lasting just over 10 minutes.
Other highlights include the arrival of two new characters that will be revealed at launch; the new Desperado operator for Battle Royale mode, which features a fixed machine gun with infinite ammo and skill that allows you to return to life if the player manages to kill an opponent; 3-player Sniper and 20-player Attack of the Undead modes; in addition to the FR .556 assault rifle and the SKS sniper rifle.
Check out the highlights of the new Season 1 for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- New Original Multiplayer Map – Reclaim
- New characters – New Order themed characters to be revealed at the launch
- New Battle Royale mode – Blitz (40 players)
- New operator skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- New BR class – Desperado
- Two new functional weapons – FR .556 Assault Rifle, SKS Sniper Rifle
- New multiplayer modes – 3v3 Shooter, 20-Player Attack of the Undead
- Battle Pass Season 1: New Order – New characters, weapons, items, and more
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New seasonal events
- New merchandise already available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimization
The Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: New Order is now available.