A few days after appearing on the Google Play Listing, the Samsung Galaxy M02s launched in India. The phone comes with a big 6.5-inch display, 5000 mAh battery, and triple camera setup at the rear. However, being a budget phone, the M02s comes with a plastic back.
The phone is driven by the Snapdragon 450 SoC supported by up to 4GB of RAM. The triple rear camera consisting of a 13MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens, while the front camera is 5 MP. The smartphone is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Infinity-V HD+ LCD display (1560 × 720 pixels)
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 450 with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of storage, or 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB of storage, expandable up to 1 TB via microSD card
- OS: Samsung One UI custom interface based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: Three camera sensors with 13MP main sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging
Galaxy M02s Launched in India: Availability and Pricing
Samsung Galaxy M02s launched in India will be available soon on Amazon India, Samsung online store, and all major retail stores in India. The price starts at a price of Rs. 8999 for the 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of storage variant. While the model with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage costs Rs. 9999.