HTC is back again in action and this time with 5G. The company has launched HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G smartphone in the Taiwanese market. The phone is already leaked before the launch and comes under the mid-range segment.
The phone features a 6.7-inch IPS screen with Full HD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect, and 90 Hz refresh rate. On the processor side, we have a Snapdragon 690 5G accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
For the cameras, we have the 16MP punch-hole front sensor and a set of 4 sensors at the rear, with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP. The cameras have AI elements to enhance the photographic experience.
Other interesting mentions are for the battery with 5,000 mAh compatible with QC 4.0+ technology for fast charging up to 18-Watts. In terms of connectivity, we have the presence of NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, and USB-C.
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080) IPS screen with 20:9 aspect ratio @ 90 Hz rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 690 5G processor
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
- Quadruple rear camera:
- 48MP (f / 1.8) main sensor
- 8MP wide-angle (f / 2.2, 118 degrees)
- 2MP macro (f / 2.4)
- 2MP depth sensor (f / 2.4)
- Front Camera: 16 MP front camera
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), USB-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging up to 18W
- OS: Android 10 operating system
- Dimensions: 167.1 x 78.1 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 205 g
- Colors: Star Blue, Fantasy Purple