Today OnePlus makes a beautiful New Year gift to its users by bringing the OxygenOS 11 open beta for OnePlus Nord. The company today announced this open beta program and it also includes the news for Android 11.
OxygenOS 11 in Open Beta on OnePlus Nord
The Open Beta 1 of OxygenOS 11 for OnePlus Nord is suitable for all users who intend to try the latest major release of Android. However, just like other beta programs, Open Beta 1 has some bugs, lag, and other problems that do not make it suitable for those who use the smartphone as the main device.
Let’s find out what are some of the new features available in the build:
- Update to Android 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve user experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path：Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Newly added 10 new clock styles ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster
Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord
The OxygenOS 11 update with Android 11 for OnePlus Nord is available as a .zip package to download and install manually. To install it you need to download the ROM to the internal storage of the smartphone, go to Settings> System> System updates>. Tap at the top right> select the downloaded package.
Get the download links below: