Realme is ready to bring a new smartphone under the X-series, the Realme X7 Pro. The phone is launching in India on February 4, as per a new leak. The leaker Gadgetsdata on Twitter shared this news that the Realme X7 Pro India launch confirmed for Feb 4.
Check out the tweet below:
Realme X7 Series launch date in India…
🚨🚨 Exclusive🚨🚨 – Totally Totally & Totally Confirmed that #realmeX7 & #realmeX7Pro is launching on
🔴4th February 😍🔥🔥 in 🇮🇳..
🔃 ReTweet will be Awesome ❤️ pic.twitter.com/bd015hkcHQ
— Gadgetsdata(Debayan Roy) (@Gadgetsdata) January 22, 2021
However, the company has not said any word on the launch date. Instead, the company CEO Madhav Sheth tweeted that the phone is coming soon, without revealing any date.
It’s worth noting that the phone is already available in the Chinese market under the mid-range price tag of CNY 2,199, which is around Rs 24,760 in India. It features MediaTek’s latest flagship chip the 7nm Dimensity 1000+ SoC.
Realme X7 Pro Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800U
- Processor: 2.4GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD + with 20: 9 aspect ratio
- Front camera: 32MP f / 2.5
- Rear camera: 64MP f / 1.8 + 8MP f / 2.3 ultrawide + 2MP f / 2.4 macro + 2MP f / 2.4 depth
- Battery: 4,300 mAh with 65W fast charging
- Operating system: Realme UI based on Android 10
Let’s wait for the official confirmation regarding the Realme X7 Pro launch date in India.