Vivo X60 and X60 Pro smartphones were launched at the end of 2020 with very interesting hardware for their price ranges. Now, the company has come with the most powerful version of the series, the Vivo X60 Pro+. It’s a premium phone powering Qualcomm’s flagship chipset Snapdragon 888.
The new Vivo X60 Pro Plus takes it a step further in all categories when compared to the X60 Pro. It has more powerful cameras, a more neat design, and high-end specifications. Vivo’s flagship still has options of up to 12 GB of RAM with up to 256 GB of internal storage. Both being of the latest technologies to deliver extreme speeds and offer fluid navigation and a lag-free experience.
Another major highlight of this phone is its set of cameras. Vivo implements four rear sensors with powerful configurations. The main lens with a 50MP sensor (new Samsung GN1), an ultra-wide-angle lens with 48 MP, a telephoto lens with 32MP for 2x optical zoom, and, finally, a periscope lens with an 8 MP sensor for 5x lossless zoom.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch AMOLED display with 120 Hz rate, HDR10+, and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset
- RAM and Storage: 8GB and 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB and 256 GB of internal storage UFS 3.1
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Four rear cameras with ZEISS lenses:
- 50 MP main sensor (Samsung GN1)
- 48 MP sensor for ultra-wide-angle lens
- 32 MP sensor for 2x telephoto lens
- 8 MP sensor for 5x periscope lens
- Battery: 4,200 mAh battery with 55W recharge
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS interface
Price and Availability
The smartphone is launched in China in the colors Deep Sea Blue and Classic Orange with a textured back cover imitating leather. Right now, there is no information regarding the launch of the Vivo X60 Pro+ in India. Check the prices of the two variants:
- 8 GB + 128 GB: 4,998 Yuan (around INR 56,425)
- 12 GB + 256 GB: 5,998 Yuan (around INR 67,716)