Soon after launching the Vivo Y51A, the Chinese company has launched a new budget smartphone, Vivo Y20G in India. Despite being a budget phone, the Vivo Y20G comes with decent specs such as a 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 6GB of RAM. Additionally, the MediaTek Helio G80 processor drives the handset.
The back panel has three cameras with a 13 MP main sensor, while the others have 2 MP for macro shots and a depth effect. The manufacturer ended the year 2020 by launching two smartphones, the Vivo X60 5G and X60 Pro 5G.
Vivo Y20G Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 13MP main sensor
- 2MP macro sensor
- 2MP depth sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- OS: Android 11 running under the FuntouchOS 11 interface
Pricing and Availability
The price of Vivo Y20G in India is 12,990 and is available to buy in Obsidian Black, Dawn White, and Blue color options. The phone is available for purchase from Sangeetha Mobiles.