Vivo has launched a new smartphone in India, Vivo Y51A. It’s a mid-range phone and offers quite decent specifications such as a 48MP rear camera, 8GB of RAM, and more. The display is 6.58-inch with a Full HD+ panel with a 20: 9 aspect ratio. The waterdrop notch houses the 16MP front camera.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset is onboard clubbed with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. Not least, a 5000 mAh battery is present with support for 18W fast charging. The phone runs on Android 11 with FuntouchOS on top.
Vivo Y51A Techincal Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD with 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor and GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X of RAM and 128GB USF 2.1 internal storage with an option to expand via microSD up to 1TB
- Front Camera: 16MP f / 2.0
- Rear Camera: 48MP f / 1.79 + 8MP f / 2.2 ultrawide + 2MP f / 2.4 macro
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging
- Operating system: FuntouchOS 11 based on Android 11
- Dimensions and weight: 163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm and 188g