Xiaomi India today officially announced the launch of its first 5G smartphone in the mid-range segment, Xiaomi Mi 10i. It’s the second 5G phone in India in the mid-range segment after Moto G 5G. The price of both handsets starts around the same price tag of Rs. 20,999.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Design and Features
From the design point of view, the is a fairly standard mid-range, with a generous 6.67-inch punch-hole design front panel. It offers a Full HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The bezels are quite optimized, although the short bottom side has a slightly too conspicuous hump for 2021.
Inside there is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor – yes, Xiaomi Mi 10i is a smartphone with 5G connectivity. The same processor is found in the Moto G 5G. There is a 6 or 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM module and a 128/256 GB UFS 2.2 internal storage expandable via micro SD.
Let’s have a look at the technical datasheet.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD Screen at 120 Hz
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 750G processor and Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of storage (expandable via MicroSD)
- Quadruple rear camera:
- 108 MP main sensor (1.75)
- Ultra-wide 8 MP (f / 2.2, 120º, FoV)
- 2MP macro
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11g, Bluetooth 5.1, 5G, infrared
- Battery: 4,820 mAh battery (33W fast charge)
- OS: Android 10 operating system (MIUI 12)
- Dimensions: 165.38 x 76.8 x 9 mm
- Weight: 215 g
Price and Availability in India
The phone will be sold in India starting January 7 by Amazon, Mi online store, and Xiaomi physical stores, available in black, purple, and a gradient of blue with copper. Prices are as follows:
- 6GB + 64GB – ₹ 20,999
- 8GB + 128GB – ₹ 21,999
- 8GB + 256GB – ₹ 23,999