Xiaomi started releasing this week the long-awaited new software update for the Mi 10T Lite. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Android 11 update with MIUI 12 allows users of the entry-level smartphone to take advantage of the improvements and new features of Android 11 while maintaining the well-known MIUI 12 interface.
The major update is being made available with build number V188.8.131.52.RJSMIXM in Global Stable version. To update, just access the smartphone settings, access the updates menu, and check for the new version of the operating system.
The Mi 10T Lite is the simplest version of the Mi 10T series features a Snapdragon 750G chipset. There is a 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution, a 6GB model of RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB options, and four rear cameras with a 64 MP main sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch screen with FHD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 750G processor and Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera (f / 2.45)
- Four rear cameras:
- 64MP main sensor (f / 1.89)
- 8MP wide-angle sensor (f / 2.2 and 120º)
- 2MP macro sensor (f / 2.4)
- 2MP depth sensor (f / 2.4)
- Connectivity: USB-C, NFC, 5G, Dual-SIM, and P2 port
- Battery: 4,820 mAh capacity and 33W fast charging
- OS: Android 10 running under the MIUI 12 interface
As usual, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Android 11 update roll-out will be gradual worldwide and not everyone will have immediate access this week. It is possible to keep an eye out for the next few days.