Motorola is about to launch a new mid-range phone in the Indian market, the Moto E7 Power. The launch date and some key specs are confirmed on the Moto E7 Power Flipkart page. The phone will be officially launched on February 19 and will feature a 6.5-inch Max Vision LCD screen and only HD+ resolution.
The processor is still unknown, but rumors indicate that we should see a MediaTek Helio G25 or P22. The chipset must work in conjunction with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. There is also a MicroSD card slot.
There is a fingerprint sensor at the rear with the Motorola logo and the battery will be 5,000 mAh. However, what can disappoint many people is the presence of Android 10 when Google already talks about 12.
Moto E7 Power Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch “Max Vision” IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G52 or P22 processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 5 MP front camera
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13 MP + 2 MP rear camera (macro)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 10 running under the company interface