HMD Global is ready to launch a new smartphone, Nokia 3.4. But before that, the company launches the Nokia 1.4. The phone is launched without any special event and now available only on the brand’s website. It’s a budget phone specially designed for the public with low purchasing power.
The phone has a 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with only HD+ resolution. The front also has a waterdrop notch to accommodate the 5MP camera. The phone run by Snapdragon 215 SoC, which works in pair with up to 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. If necessary, it is also possible to expand the memory using a MicroSD card.
Nokia 1.4 Specifications
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution
- Processor: Snapdragon 215 processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB, 2 GB, or 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera
- Rear Camera: Dual camera sensor with 8MP + 2MP sensor
- Connectivity: MicroUSB port, P2 for headphones, digital reader, and dual-SIM
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with 5W charging
- OS: Android 11 Go version
Pricing and Availability
According to HMD Global, the Nokia 1.4 starts selling today in some specific markets. The launch price of the base variant is € 99 (around INR 8,673). Right now, there is no information on the availability of the phone in India.