After launching the new budget Nokia 1.4 smartphone with basic specifications and Android Go, HMD Global now ready to launch another phone, Nokia 3.4. The phone is listed on the Nokia India website. The company also posted a teaser on its official Twitter account, however, there still no confirmed launch date.
Anyway, the Nokia 3.4 should reach the Indian market with a 6.39 inch IPS LCD screen. This display has only HD+ resolution and a hole to accommodate the front camera. The Nokia 3.4 processor is the Snapdragon 460, which works with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The memory supports expansion with a MicroSD card.
The set of rear cameras has three lenses. The main has 13MP, while the secondary wide-angle is 5 MP and the tertiary 2 MP serves for depth effect. Finally, we have a 4,000 mAh battery, but without any kind of fast charging.
Nokia 3.4 Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Three Rear Cameras:
- 13MP Main
- 5MP Ultrawide
- 2MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2
- RAM and Storage: 3GB or 4GB / 64GB expandable via microSD
- Battery: 4000mAh (5V2A charging)
- Operating System: Android 10
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor on the side, facial recognition, FM radio, and button for Google Assistant.
Pricing and Availability
The company has not said anything about the launch and price of the Nokia 3.4. However, sources in the market estimate that the price of the new phone should be Rs. 11,999.