OnePlus 7 series phones have started receiving the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 update. These phones include OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, and 7T Pro. The update is in the beta version, but it is already interesting. The first beta was notable for the number and scope of the innovations it introduced – from the renewed UI to the new camera, passing through the new features of the Ambient Display.
The Open Beta 2 of the OxygenOS 11 comes with a set of system optimizations, improvements for the photographic sector and, for the 7 Pro and 7T Pro only, support for the Always-on ambient display.
The OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 changelog for all the models are same which you can checkout below:
- Optimized the sliding effect of the dynamic wallpaper
- Improved power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized the adjusting intensity of automatic brightness to bring a more smooth using experience
- Fixed the issue with the adapter not charging and using the headset at the same time
- Fixed the issue in which the battery icon is not displayed on the status bar
- Fixed the issue that ‘Tips & Support’ is not displayed in the Settings
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the camera when unlocking in professional mode
- Ambient Display
- Newly supported Always-on ambient display feature for OP7Pro and OP7TPro (Go to: Settings – Utilities – OnePlus Laboratory – Always-on ambient display)
As always, users already in Open Beta will receive the new version via OTA, while others will have to proceed with the flashing process. Once in the beta test, users will always continue to receive the Open Beta versions of the software instead of the Official Stable ones.