Samsung officially unveils the Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone, the device we talked about a few weeks ago. This is a new budget phone currently available in the Vietnamese market which has a focus on battery.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Features and Design
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is a new budget phone from the South Korean tech giant aimed at users looking for an Android smartphone featuring a pleasant design and a very large battery. There is a 6.5-inch Infinity-V HD+ resolution panel with a waterdrop notch and an 8MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Talking about the rear camera, there are four sensors – a 48MP main lens with f/2.0 aperture, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and finally two 2MP lenses for depth and macro shots respectively.
As you can see from the image above the phone offers a classic design, which is emphasized by the poor optimization of the front frames and by the presence of the fingerprint sensor on the right side.
- Display: 6.5-inch display with HD+ resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Exynos 850 processor
- RAM and Storage: 3/4/6 GB of RAM with 32/64/128 GB of storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD
- Rear Camera: 48MP main sensor with f / 2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra wide-angle sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 8 MP main camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm audio jack, dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000 mAh battery with 15 W fast charging
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.9 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 221 grams;
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.0.