With an aim to bring more stability and improvements to devices that have their GPUs, AMD has officially released the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.2.3. The driver is now available for download and comes with support for the new Dirt 5 Energy Content Pack.
Available free to users who have the Amplified Edition and Year One Upgrade versions, the DLC Energy Content Pack includes four new cars in the game (Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Alpine A110 Sports X, and GMC Sierra Pre-runner), 25 new career events, as well as new sponsors, paintings and customization options.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.2.3 also brings the fix previously identified errors, mentioning the problem that audio drivers could not be installed on Radeon RX400 and RX500 cards, possible problems to plug into TVs, the difficulty of Radeon software in gathering information when checking for updates and the failure or crash on the Radeon RX 6000 in the Substance Painter application and the RX 6900 Series on the HP Reverb G2.
Below are the Fixed Issues in AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.2.3 Update
- HDMI Audio Devices may fail to install on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Hot plugging HDMI TV displays in multi-monitor system configurations may sometimes cause a system crash or hang.
- An application crash or hang may occur in Substance Painter™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur on the HP Reverb G2™ when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products.
- Radeon Software may sometimes fail to gather the latest available Radeon Software versions when performing or checking for updates.
Download AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.2.3 Driver
As always, users can now download and install the new update through the links below or through the Radeon settings application.