Firenut Games, an indie publisher, and Yggdraseed Studios, the developer, have announced the launch of their pixel-art platform adventure game, Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny, on Steam for PC and Nintendo Switch.
About Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny
The planet of Anyaroth is in peril, entirely under the control of the Queen who has exploited all its resources and population. From the lush forests to the core of the planet, barracks, factories, and mines have been established by the Queen to maintain her reign. The Queen’s Regime continues to spread, and action must be taken to stop it.
As a rebellion fighter, it is up to you to bring down the Regime and restore harmony to the planet. Armed with a range of weapons, special objects, and abilities, you must utilize the game’s fighting system to defeat enemies in stylish ways.
Forge connections with the rebels to gain insight into the mysterious world of Anyaroth, its history, and the Rebellion’s cause. Between battles, keep an eye out for artifacts that contain vital information or materials for crafting powerful weapons and uncovering the secrets of this strange planet.
Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny Features
- Classic 2D action-platformer mechanics, with a modern twist, is brought to life with beautiful pixel art visuals.
- A free-aim system makes for intense fights where looking for the perfect shooting angle could be a matter of life and death.
- Unlock a variety of weapons, objects, and abilities to generate impressive moments during fights.
- Explore the three layers of planet Anyaroth – Surface, Mantle, and Core and battle through ruined cities and explosive spider nests, until you reach the Regime’s capital city.
- Find the special helmets scattered throughout the levels to unlock the secrets that the planet hides.