Tuesday, 5th April 2022 – Team17 and Balancing Monkey Games have today announced that cozy sci-fi city builder Before We Leave is now available on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
To celebrate the launch, players can enjoy a 20% launch discount via the PlayStation Store until the 19th of April. Set across six unique biomes, Before We Leave sees players nurture groups of ‘Peeps’ – newly emerging survivors from global disaster – as they strive to realize their aspirations to rebuild a thriving civilization.
Along the way, they’ll chart new lands and research ancient technologies to build a prosperous future for all of Peep-dom.
Denizens of the burgeoning civilization should also be mindful of their impact on the environment and their Peeps’ well-being while keeping an eye out for passing Space Whales – who can make short work of their planets.
Rub your peepers, Peeps, and check out the new Before We Leave PlayStation launch trailer below:
Before We Leave Key Features
- Expand the Horizons: From a lowly settlement to a sprawling civilization of Peeps, players will need to traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build, and thrive
- Tremendous Tech: As players progress, they can research technology to better their civilization, including sailing, industry, trade, and more
- Keep the Peeps Happy: Running a settlement is no small feat; players will need to keep track of their Peeps’ happiness alongside food, resources, and pollution levels
- A Whole New World: With six unique biomes filled with resources and mysterious relics, players must utilize the land and plan their settlements accordingly
- Award-winning Soundtrack: Benedict Nichols (Omno, The Falconeer) and James Dean of Ākau Audio compose a soundscape fit for any benevolent leader, winning ‘The Composed Segment’ Pav award for excellence in audio
Before We Leave is available to purchase now at the PlayStation Store, as well on Steam, at the Epic Games Store, via the Microsoft Store, and as part of the Xbox Game Pass. Press can request review code for PlayStation, Xbox, or PC via Press Engine.