Android 13 Beta 3.1 was released earlier this week with a major fix and now a new update is coming with improvements to APIs. Android 13 Beta 3.2 update is released with several fixes as the platform becomes more and more stable approaching launch.
Among the changes mentioned in the new Beta 3.2 update log we have the following bugs fixed:
- Fix for back gesture bug in certain apps
- Fix for application crashes
- Fix for crash in Google Photos
- Fix for the microphone permission that activates unexpectedly
- The Settings app should no longer have problems scrolling between categories
As you can see, this is a release that focuses on fixes to make Android 13 more stable, so we don’t have any new functions with this update. This is perfectly normal, after all the stable version should arrive in August or September of this year.
However, the Beta 3.2 is still not recommended to be used on your main cell phone, as some bugs still persist in the system that can harm daily use.
Android 13 Beta 3.2 Compatible Devices
As always, Android 13 Beta 3.2 is compatible with several Pixel line phones, including:
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 5a 5G
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- pixel 4a
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4