Honor is growing its notebook series and now the company has come with Honor MagicBook X. It comes in two models, Honor MagicBook X14 and X15. It offers specifications for those who want mobility with premium ultra-thin design, in addition to the 10th generation Intel Core processors.
Available in 14 and 15-inch versions, the Honor MagicBook X comes in weighing 1.38 kg with 15.9 mm thickness for the smaller version and 1.56 kg and 16.9 mm for those who want a larger screen. Both displays have FullHD resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio, 250 nits brightness, and TÜV Rheinland certification to ensure eye safety even during long hours of use.
The design is all-metal that integrates a system with a fan and a tube for heat dissipation. The webcam uses a pop-up mechanism to ensure greater user privacy. There is also a fingerprint sensor compatible with Windows Hello for quick unlocking of the computer.
Speaking of connectivity, the Honor MagicBook X offers USB-C input, a USB-A 2.0 and a USB-A 3.0, as well as Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi 5, HDMI connection, and a 3.5 mm headphone and microphone input.
Honor MagicBook X (X14 and X15) Specifications
- X14: 14-inch FHD, 16:9, TÜV Rheinland certified, 157ppi, 800:1 contrast and 250 nits brightness
- X15: 15-inch FHD, 16:9, with TÜV Rheinland certification and 250 nits brightness
- 2.1GHz (4.1GHz) Intel Core i3-10110
- 1.6GHz (4.2GHz) Intel Core i5-10210
- Memory and storage:
- 8/16 GB 2666MHz dual-channel
- 256/512 GB SSD
- Magic Link 2.0
- Fingerprint sensor power button
- Pop-up webcam
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-A 2.0, 1x USB-A 3.0
- System: Windows 10 Home
- X14: 56 Wh with up to 13.2 hours of autonomy, 65W charging
- X15: 42 Wh with up to 7 hours of autonomy