Without creating much hype or any event, Honor announced the new smartphone, Honor Play 5T Life (Youth). The phone brings simple design and specifications that seek to serve the public that needs a good cell phone focused on cost-benefit.
Featuring a 6.6 inch IPS LCD screen, the new smartphone has HD+ resolution and a waterdrop notch to house the 8MP front camera. Another detail that deserves to be mentioned is the presence of a fingerprint reader under the power button.
When it comes to performance, the handset hits the market with a MediaTek Helio P35 processor. The chipset works in conjunction with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The user can even expand the memory using a MicroSD card.
Honor Play 5T Life Specifications
- Display: 6.6 inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 13 MP main sensor
- 5 MP wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: USB-C, P2 port, digital reader on the side, and Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 22.5W charging
- OS: Android 10
Pricing and availability
Sold only in China in blue or black, the Honor Play 5T Life starts shipping on April 27th. Its launch price is 1,299 CNY.