Have you ever wondered what would it be like to have white dye in Minecraft? Well, this article will teach you how to make white dye in Minecraft so that you can decorate your house and build your own store! And there’s more, this article will also show you the uses of white dye in Minecraft!
How to Make White Dye in Minecraft?
In order to make white dye in Minecraft, first, you will need a bucket of lily pads. Lily pads can be found growing in any swamp biome or deep ocean biomes. Once you have a bucket full of lily pads, you will need to craft it together with some bone meal. The bone meal is easy enough to get your hands on.
Killing ocelots or rabbits should give you enough bones for at least a few buckets worths of bone meal. When crafting these two items together, you should end up with 1-3 bottles of white dye! And that’s how to make white dye in Minecraft!
The Uses of White Dye in Minecraft
Here is a list that shows where you can use the White Dye in Minecraft.
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of white wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Applied to tamed cats to dye their collars.
- Used to dye or stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta, and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a fade-to-color effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers in Bedrock and Education editions.
- Used to dye water contained in cauldrons in Bedrock and Education editions.
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
- Combined with compounds to craft balloons or glow sticks in Bedrock and Education editions.